What I mean as a high-quality backlinks here is an inner-page that has a high PageRank and dofollow. And the easiest way to add a backlink to our site is definitely blog commenting. First of all, what we need is Mozilla Firefox add-on called SEO Quake. SEO Quake will automatically tell us the PageRank of all pages that appear in search results, and it also can sort the search results base on their PageRank. So basically, this is what we do:
1. Install SEO Quake add on to your Mozilla Firefox browser.
2. Go to Google Advance Search setting, and set the Results per page in to 100.
3. Do a search using our targeted keyword + special commands.
4. Use SEO Quake to find the PageRank of each page on the results, and sort them base on their PageRank in descending order.In the third step, use these following commands to filter the search results: Find EDU domains only:
You can see here, the secret key is in the search command that we use. Using the command above, we’ll be able to get hundreds to thousands of high PageRank inner pages where we can leave our backlinks in it.
Yes, because it is a blog comment, some time we need to wait for the moderation, and we also don’t have control on how many comments/outbound link will be in there.
This time I would like to give you some ideas about what you can do with keywords from SEO Search Terms Tagging 2 plugin. As usual, the main purpose of this steps is to increase the number of visitors to your website.
Below is the step by step blueprint of what I usually do:
1. Grab all keywords from the 500 most popular and recent search terms on “WordPress Admin > Settings > SEO SearchTerms 2 > More stats: 500″.
Or if you like to have more keywords, 1000 keywords for example, use this URL:
Change YOURSITE-COM with your blog URL, and count=1000 into any number of search terms that you want to retrieve.
2. Use Google AdWords Keyword Tool
to find related keywords and to figure out how many traffic from each keyword. For you to remember, the limit of maximum input is 100 keywords, so this research process has to be done several times. And also remember to login first to your Google Adwords account to get a maximum 800 keywords in the result.
3. Filter the result base on Local Monthly Searches
(Exact Match) and Approximate CPC if your website displays Adsense ads. Personally, I use 300 Exact monthly searches and a minimum Approximate CPC $1.
4. Export/download all filtered keywords to CSV file.
5. Combine all downloaded files from Google Keyword Tool into a single CSV file.
6. Import the CSV file to your favorite keyword research software. I personally use Stealth Keyword Competition Analyzer (SKCA), because it really simple and the result are easier to understand compare to Market Samurai.
7. Run SKCA to figure out how high the competition level is (based on the number of Allintitle competitors, each site’s PageRank in page one, ect) and the level of commercialization of each keyword (based on how many ads appear in the search result, etc).
8. Export the final result from SKCA to CSV file.
9. Open CSV file from SKCA in Microsoft Excel. This is the superiority of SKCA, it gives rank for each keywords based on the competition level and the level of commercialization of the keyword and divides the category into 5: Terrible, Bad, Good, Great, and Excellent.
We can safely assume that all keywords in Excellent, Great and Good category are having good traffic, low level of competition and a lot of ads.
10. Write new article base on the keywords from SKCA, or edit the existing articles. The most important thing is that the article has to score 100% On-Page SEO according to Easy WP SEO
plugin, and containing minimal 500 words.
11. After the article is published, we can start building backlink to it. Either using free backlink service (more on this in my next email) or outsourcing the backlink to someone else.
Fiverr.com is a good place to start oursourcing our backlink. It’s cheap, and there are a lot of provider there. You can find almost any gigs about SEO in Fiverr such as social bookmark, edu/gov backlink, blog commenting service, SENukeX, article submission to UAW/MAN/AMR/SEO Linkvine, etc.
To get the best service, sort the Fiverr search result based on Popularity, and I usually only order gigs that already has minimal 10 good reviews, with max 4 days delivery time.
That’s all. Of course, this is only the blueprint from what I usually do.
There is no exact formula, but you can start from this step by step examples to build more power to your website, and in the end, gain more traffic.
We all know how important backlink to strengthen rank of our website. So, this time I will discuss about several backlink provider that are completely free to use.
Just from these 11 websites, you will get thousands of backlink to your websites!
SocialAdr is one of the best bookmarking services available on the market. It has a simple system that every member has to bookmark other member’s URL in his or her social account to get credit. Each credit means that there will be one of his or her URL that is bookmarked by other member. The system using the power of several major social bookmark site like Delicious and Jumptags for example.
In IMAutomator, each of our URL will be bookmarked to 15 social bookmark account belonging to IMAutomator. There is a drip system here, which we can decide how long our URL will be bookmarked, all link in one day, 15 days (one link per day) atau 45 days (one link every few days).
Here, every URL will be automatically submitted to 100 social bookmark account. Similar to IMAutomator, we also can choose to drip the submit process.
4. IMT Website Submitter
It is very good to be used to “force” search engine to index our brand new website. This free service submits your website/blog to 2500+ websites (“who is”, “about us”, “website statistic”, type of services).
5. IMT RSS Submitter
This tool will submit your RSS Feed to my private network of RSS Directories/Aggregators, then it will ping each created page to 33 ping services*, which will result in many backlinks towards your URLs (web pages, blog posts, backlinks, etc.).
6. IMT Directory Submitter
This tool will help you submit your Website to 1647 directories fast and easy!
7. RSS Submit
Free tool for automatically submitting RSS feeds, it is the quickest and most reliable way to submit to the around 25 RSS search engines.
8. Free Traffic System
Article submission service to private blog network like UAW/MAN/SEO Linkvine, etc. The difference is that they also provide free service. For free version, each article submitted will be sent to 30 blog in their blog network.
Just signup and you’ll get 1000 backlinks absolutely free. There are two types of backlinks provided, forum backlink and blog comment backlink.
One Button. Publish Everywhere. Send your message to the web’s top social networks with the click of a button.
Ping.fm is a simple and free service that makes updating your social networks easy. There are approximately 45 social network that are available to update all in the same time using Ping.fm. Other benefit, there are many WordPress plugin able to automatically submit articles that are just published to Ping.fm, therefore, the 45 other social network at the same time.
Hopefully, this list of free backlinks provider gives benefits to your website.