Google AdSense is a very popular blog monetization tool because it’s easy to join the Google AdSense program, easy to integrate a variety of ads into your blog, and ads don’t have to take up a lot of space.
- Google Adsense Quick Approval Tricks Before Applying
- 50 Ways To Boost Your Google Adsense Revenue
- How To Increase Your Blog’s Earning Potential with Google AdSense
However, there are a few rules you must follow unless you want to get banned from the AdSense program and make no money at all. Following are five of those rules:
1. Don’t Boost Clicks Artificially
- Clicking on AdSense links on your blog yourself.
- Asking other people to click on the AdSense links on your blog.
- Using any kind of automated process to increase clicks (whether you create the process or a third party does it for you).
- Joining with a group of other people to click on AdSense ads on each other’s blogs or websites
2. Don’t Display More than the Allowed Number of Ads on a Page
Make sure you read the current Google AdSense Program Policies and only display the number of ads allowed on a single web page at all times.
Also Read- Find High Paying Keywords for Google Adsense